Friday, March 6, 2009

Letting my house go to crap!

Ok, so this is my kitchen sink counter gone to crap. I promise, I really don't let my place get like this often, but since I did, I thought I'd be nutso and take pictures of and be even more coocoo by putting it up here on my blog. So, there you have it I'm not the world's greatest housekeeper some days.


This here, Ky, was having the time of his life and got into the cups and cookie cutters and decided that they belonged on my kitchen floor.
Toys! I can't stand having toys on my living room floor. There you see Teancum, trying to assemble his Hot Wheels track.

My counter and mantle just thrashed. Cream O Wheat box not even put back into the pantry after making some for Ocean for breakfast. Ugggh!

1 comment:

Sheri and Dan said...

that is how my kitchen usually looks, it is good to know that other people occasionally have a messy house. :)